The area Sheet Metal Workers Joint Apprenticeship Committee of Local #112, Elmira, New York, is continuously accepting apprenticeship applications.
Application forms are available at the local offices in Elmira and Jamestown, New York. You can also view and print a PDF file of our Apprenticeship Application from the following link:
The committee requires that applicants have the following minimum qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent as determined by local educational authorities.
- Be physically able to perform the work required as determined by an affidavit for physical performance for the sheet metal trade.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Have a reliable means of transportation to and from worksites and related instructional classes.
- Submit to drug screening at the committee’s expense, if selected for the program.
Local #112 does not discriminate against applicants because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, disability or marital status. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.